M18™ Force Logic™ 15T Crimper Kit
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 15T Crimper Kit is the Easiest Way to Crimp. The battery-powered crimper's unique in-line design and center-balanced grip allows you to use it with one hand, reducing peak muscle effort. This is the lightest 15T crimper and it features a 350° rotating head providing you with the easiest alignment. The crimper is fully compatible with all industry-standard P-Dies and P-to-U Die Adapters, allowing you to utilize existing dies.
- Fastest crimp times in all elements
- Quick release and push-to-close pin design provides easy access around splices
- Pre-crimp battery check automatically ensures enough charge to complete each crimp
- Records & stores every crimp made for professional report building through ONE-KEY™
- Longer Life with POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor & weather protected electronics that keep dirt, dust & moisture out
- Center balances grip enables use with one hand
- PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) with auto complete ensures full pressure
- In-line design & 350° rotating head for easy access in tight spaces
- Up to 90 crimps per charge on a M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery on 1000 MCM Al
- Instant verification of successful cycle with green LED
- Battery Voltage: 18V (cordless)
- Length: 23.25''
- Width: 3.125''
- Height: 5.5''
- Weight: 16.11 lbs
- Force: 15 Tons
- Capacity Cu: #8AWG - 1500 MCM Cu
- Capacity Al: #8AWG - 1250 MCM Al
- M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 15T Crimper (Tool Only)
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- 15T P to U-Die Adapter
- Contractor bag
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition