Klein Tools' Lineman's Wrenches are forged from special bar steel and heat-treated for durability and long life. Each end has two different size openings, plus a hole at the larger end for turning-in standard pole steps.
- Each end has two different size openings
- Hole is provided at larger end for turning-in standard pole steps
- Wrench is suited for use on the heavy three-bolt guy clamps on which clearance is limited
- Dark blue painted finish
- Application: 5/8'' (15.9 mm) Hardware
- Large Size: 29/32'' and 1-3/32''
- Small Size: 5/8'' and 13/16''
- Overall Length: 13'' (330.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.8 kg)
Call for Pricing
California Proposition 65
PVC-coated Products; PVC-coated Wires and Cables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP
and/or DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or
our information page: California Proposition