- Aircraft grade extruded aluminum body and forged handle
- Reduced downtime in the field due to repeatable CNC machining
- Frictionless gerotor motor
- BURNDY 5-year limited warranty
- Injection molded replaceable comfort grips
- Easy to grip trigger — even in a gloved hand
- “On-the-go” forward and reverse selector
- Reduced handle-to-trigger distance
- Chuck Type: 7/16 in. Tri-ball Quick Chuck
- Reverse ﬂow and hook-up prevention
- Dual spool selector for Open and Closed Center use
- Pressure relief valve
- Cartridge style valve
- Torque: 550 ft-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi & 5 gpm
- Length: 9''
- Width: 3.6''
- Height: 9.6
BURNDY Manufacturer Authorized Warranty Repair Center:
Hi-Line's skilled technicians participate in specialized, manufacturer training to provide warranty service, standard repairs, and general maintenance in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
An extensive inventory of replacement parts is on hand to ensure your equipment is repaired quickly and professionally.