Designed for linemen and contractors needing power, reliability and enhanced ergonomics.
- Aircraft grade extruded aluminum body and forged handle
- CNC machined parts
- Frictionless gerotor motor
- Injection molded replaceable comfort grips
- Glove-sized handle and activation trigger
- Reduced handle-to-trigger distance
- Over 550 ft-lbs of torque @ 2000 psi & 5 gpm
- Reverse fl ow and hook-up prevention
- Dual spool selector for Open and Closed Center use
- Pressure relief valve
- Cartridge style valve
BURNDY Manufacturer Authorized Warranty Repair Center:
Hi-Line's skilled technicians participate in specialized, manufacturer training to provide warranty service, standard repairs, and general maintenance in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
An extensive inventory of replacement parts is on hand to ensure your equipment is repaired quickly and professionally.