Hi-Line Hi-Grip Xtreme Glove Protectors - Now Arc Rated and Cut Resistant!
New for Fall 2019:
- Arc Rated to ASTM F2675 / F2675M-19 standards: Up to 28 cal/cm²
- ANSI cut-resistance Level 2 (entire glove)
- Upgraded and improved thumb design, for even greater dexterity
- Secure straps upgraded to reinforced leather for enhanced durability
- New mitten-style available
- New half-sizes available in 12” and 14” standard protectors
- Full, silicone grip palm provides supreme control, while enhancing productivity
- Xtreme design rigorously field tested for durability
- Durable seams, Kevlar stitching for max strength
- Ergonomic round, curved fingers offer best fit & flexibility
- Silicone palm, featuring Kevlar underlay
- Wear guard on top of hand for extra protection
- 5" all leather cuff, no vinyl
- Improved thumb fit increases dexterity
- Multiple styles available:
- 12”and 14” length
- New! Mitten Available, 12” and 14” length
- 10” length – Limited Availability, Not Arc-Tested
- Also available in standard 5 finger style
- Images are concepts, final product might vary slightly
Can Your Gloves Do This?
Watch the Xtreme Quarter Pickup Demo Video HERE!
This Hi-Grip Xtreme glove protector has been reviewed by BobsDecline, putting them through the ultimate lineman test. Aaron is a lineman with over 15 years of experience. Find out how these protectors hold up by watching the video on YouTube HERE!