Ready to send in your Rubber Goods for Testing?
CLICK HERE to download the Rubber Goods profile form. Fill out the form and
include it in the package with your rubber goods.
Drop offs and pick-ups are also accepted.
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-323-6606
Rubber Goods Testing
Hi-Line provides managed safety services for dielectric rubber gloves, sleeves, blankets, line hose, hoods, and boots performed in accordance with ASTM / OSHA standards, with additional accreditation by NAIL for PET.
Hi-Line has a Longstanding History of Quality
- Safety is Our #1 Concern: Hi-Line performs tests in accordance with ASTM / OSHA standards with additional accreditation by NAIL for PET.
- Climate-Controlled Dielectric Lab Testing Facility providing the optimum testing and storage environment for rubber inventory.
- Quick Turnaround Time and Expedited Options Available to meet rush and emergency needs.
- Variety of Testing and Inventory Options: Hi-Line is uniquely capable of providing custom exchange or inventory programs to significantly reduce turnaround time.
- Multiple Test Lab Locations: Gilberts, IL and Webster, MA
- Extensive Knowledge: Hi-Line tests over 200,000 rubber products each year.
- ASTM Committee Member: Active participant on ASTM Committee F18, Electrical Protective Equipment for Workers.
- Detailed Reporting Process: Printed reports accompany every order and digital records are kept on file.
- Communication takes place throughout the testing process to help reduce high failure rates and elevated replacement costs.
- Education: Ask about safety presentations provided by one of our experienced personnel.
Best Clean You’ve Ever Seen
Retesting starts with Hi-Line’s detailed wash process, the best in the industry, and it’s not just a cosmetic benefit. A detailed clean allows for better accuracy during visual inspections (both during testing and in the field), while reducing cross-contamination of products and removing harsh dirt, oils, and contaminants to prolong the life of the goods.
Testing to ASTM Standards
Detailed visual inspection and electrical tests are performed in our on-site testing facilities.
Detailed Reporting Process
Printed test reports accompany every order and digital records are kept on file.
Customized Solutions to Meet Vastly Varying Needs
Hi-Line offers multiple solutions for maintaining compliance on rubber insulating goods. Our team is ready to review your unique needs to assess which program will provide the highest inventory utilization to maximize cost savings.
- Proof / Acceptance Testing of New Goods
- In / Out Testing
- Customized Inventory Exchange Programs
- Work Uniquely in Alliance Programs
Are Your Rubber Goods in Compliance?
Regular inspection and testing intervals are designed to keep users safe. Rubber can become compromised through regular use, age, exposure to sharp objects, dirt, oils, petroleum-based products, environmental fluctuations, and improper storage. For these reasons, regular visual and electrical inspections are mandated by ASTM and OSHA.
*OSHA regulations require electrical testing of rubber insulating equipment prior to the first use and periodically thereafter. Initial tests are referred to as a proof-test or acceptance test. These testing standards reference federal OSHA regulations and ASTM standards. Please note: State OSHA regulations and/or company regulations may have even more stringent testing intervals.